Focus On Your Recovery. We’ll Take Care Of The Legal Side.
If you’ve been injured on someone else’s property, that unexpected accident is just the beginning of the challenges you may face. Treatment will dominate your time. Medical bills add up. You may miss paychecks because of time away from work. You don’t have to face this stressful time alone, though. Working with an attorney can help you seek the compensation you are due after an accident and hold property owners accountable for their failure to keep their property safe.
At , we understand that the financial and medical burdens you face after an injury can be a struggle. From our office in Pearland, we serve the needs of injury victims and help them get the financial support they need to heal after an accident, as well as help them hold negligent property owners responsible.
Dangerous Properties Come In Many Forms
Property owners are responsible for making their property safe, and the failure to maintain that safety is a hazard to pedestrians, passersby and more. Premises liability cases can include:
- Falls caused by poor upkeep of the property like not repairing handrails or broken stairs
- Dog bites resulting from dogs that aren’t fenced or leashed
- Slips or falls caused by slippery hallways or sidewalks that haven’t been cleared or properly marked
- Robberies or property damage that cannot be properly investigated because of poor upkeep of an on-site security system
- Exposure to harmful chemicals and other substances that occurs because the area is not properly marked
In each of these cases, it’s clear that the property owner is likely to have known about these obstacles and the dangers that they posed. They also could have reasonably been expected to reduce that risk by keeping a dog fenced, marking a slippery location or properly keeping up maintenance on their property. Because of this failure to eliminate the risk, the property owner could be found negligent and responsible for paying damages to a person who was harmed by that negligence.
Don’t Face Your Injury Alone. Contact Us Today.
For experienced legal representation after your accident, call , at 888-747-5055 or contact our team online. Your consultation is free, and you pay us nothing unless we win your case.
Se habla Español.